Jonathan Laidlow grew up in the northwest of England, near the Sellafield nuclear power plant, which regularly leaked. He has one good leg, one good eye, and one good ear … He lives in the UK.
All of my published fiction is available free to read on the internet at the following sites. There are currently podcasts of three of my stories.
- ‘The Astronaut Tier,’ Starship Sofa, January 2019 (podcast, reprint)
- ‘The Astronaut Tier,’ Metaphorosis, October 2018
- ‘Bystanding,’ Factor Four Magazine, April 2018
- ‘Darner,’ Strange Horizons, 19 June 2017 (story and podcast)
- Reviewed by Charles Payseur (Quick Sip reviews)
- ‘Obtrusion Rate,’ Liminal Stories #3, May 2017
- Reviewed by Vanessa Fogg (It’s a Jumble)
- ‘Inundated,’ Far Fetched Fables, May 2017 (podcast, reprint)
- ‘Hyrmnal,’ Daily Science Fiction, September 2016
- ‘Inundated,’ Ecotones (ed. Andrew Leon Hudson), December 2015